Monday, March 18, 2013

Time is flying

It's close to April 2013 and I got to thinking today how fast time has been flying by. I got my college graduation tassel today, it's surreal. I can't believe I'm actually graduating this May. This past week was spring break, my last while in college. We went to Port Aransas Texas, I'd never been to the beach before, well I had like 8 years ago for like 30 minutes. But that doesn't count. I just count that as the first time seeing the ocean. We saw the Lexington Aircraft Carrier whole when we went to eat at Joes Crab Shake on the peer. Well we had a blast but it was nice to come back to the real world. Nice to be home and see my kitties. I think they missed me. They are laying my on lap right now sleep, silly kitties :)
Well I kinda got a head cold yesterday and it is slowing going away. Rest is what I need!
Well hope everyone is doing great!








No comments:

Post a Comment