Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A little update.

Lately I've been very busy with work and school and life.m, I haven't found the time to share my days and thoughts. My kitties have been keeping me good company! Like they always do!! Tarleton got a new TREAT horse (Moose). He's an ex jumper and about 18 hands tall. He's a blast to ride I think and got a good personality ;).
Today I was on Pinterest and saw this picture. It's the cutest thing. I want this to by my little boy someday :)
Well it's thanksgiving week and it is completely full of work and a tiny bit family. I go home tomorrow evening, and come back to the ville Thursday evening. I work 530-4 Friday (black Friday). And then work the rest of the weekend. School is also keeping me busy. Well nothing too exciting. Just busy busy. May all have a great thanksgiving :)







No comments:

Post a Comment