Monday, August 27, 2012

New charm!

My boyfriend got me a charm bracelet from James Avery and each charm represents something we've done together.
The piece if pizza is for our first date, we made his homemade pizza together. It was very yummy :)
The popcorn is for the drive in movies. He took me to see my first drive movie. We watched Sherlock Holmes 2. We both fell asleep in the first 30 minutes. We were so tired.
The baseball glove is my new charm. He took me to my first Texas Ranger baseball game! It was awesome. He got us good seats :)
The first two he gave me when I first got the bracelet :) I'm excited to see what other things we do that get me charms :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey. I didn't know you had a blog. I knew you were commenting on mine, but that's cool! Now with us all on a blog, the journal is not going to have much in it!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. But all still put it in the journal! That is forever :) love you

    ReplyDelete